Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ross got a free trial of Netflix last night, so after we did a couple of pug RS raids we fired it up on his laptop and ran it to his awesome tv. Watched a looot of Top Gear :).

We love the interaction between the guys on the show. It's such a male series, but I grew up loving cars with my dad, so maybe I'm just lucky and have a little bit of residual testosterone or something, because it's one of my favorite things to watch. I would love to have the access to supercars these guys do. *daydream*

My dream car is a '69 Chevy Corvette Stingray, gunmetal grey. Doesn't even have to be convertible. And I hate T-tops, so that's right out. I'd want to put a new sound system in it, and update the airconditioning a bit, but other than that, it'd be perfect in the original state. Well, as long as it still runs, and hasn't succumbed to the ravages of age, that is. >.<

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/cyal8tr/1969ChevroletCorvetteStingrayBlue35.jpg

This amazing blue works, too. *drools*
How can anyone not look at this and be in awe?

http://www.topgear.com/uk/

For anyone that hasn't watched Top Gear yet, like most of Americans...shame on you...go there and get some clips or something. Top Gear is on BBCAmerica, finally, so look up the times and curl up on the couch with your best gal (or guy, ladies) and start laughing. Even if you're not that into cars, it's a funny show, and you learn a lot.

Plus the Stig might just be watching you...

No comments:

Post a Comment