Monday, July 5, 2010

Sitting in the floor watching an LP of Blood Bowl with my bf. We would really like to get some LPs of our own going, but we lack the equipment (and the motivation :P) to do it right now. We've been wondering for a while about where to start with our food blog, so that will take priority over any other projects. I can't wait to get it started.

Had a friend over last night for the 4th, and that was fun. Wish the others that were originally coming could have made it, but family comes first, and I understand that. The little cousins came, and that was great. We haven't seen them since their grandfather's funeral, so we've missed them. They learned not to stand too close to mortar shells, and that they really really like ginger ale. They are so cute when they aren't being monsters.

The scale at this house is broken, and I think is abotu 10 lbs off, putting me at 119.0 and not 109.0 I'm thin, but not that thin >.<. I KNOW it's at least a little off, because it tells me my BMI is 8. Wouldn't I be dead if it were that low? I would really like a new scale to use. But for now, I'm using it to see how much I'm going up or down, and it kind of takes a little of the stress out of it to not know exactly the weight, but the change. I'm also working on a weight-loss theory that if it fleshes out, I'll talk about later.

My eBay watch list is getting sooo freaking long! I've only received one of the dresses I ordered in my little cheap-dress spending spree the other week, and I'll be super upset if I got gypped. Maybe I should make a wishlist on here to keep up with the things I need, like new glasses and my wisdom teeth taken out? And maybe some slots for things I want....

Well, anyway, first post entered. Took over a year after getting the blog due to lots of drama and homelessness and depression that happened right after I made it. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment